Terms and conditions
A reservation of our Villas implies acceptance of these regulations.
These regulations are effective immediately. Failure to comply with even one of the regulations below will result in the withdrawal of the reservation and the removal of the guests from the structure with loss of the amount already paid.
Vacation home regulations
Reservation & Deposit
- For Refundable rates, a deposit equal to 30% of the property rent must be paid at the time of booking via bank transfer, credit card or PayPal, instead the balance due 10 days prior to check-in.
- For non-refundable rates, the balance must be paid at the time of booking.
- If the above timelines are not respected, the reservation will be automatically cancelled and the Villa will be made available for new requests.
- If you have any doubts about the use of the online reservation system, you can request quotes and information using the form on the “Contact Us” page of our website. Please provide us with your correct contact information so that we can contact you easily.
Cancellation penalty for non-refundable rate
- 100% Refund for reservations cancelled up to 90 days before check-in, then pre-authorization will be reversed or deposit will be returned.
- 50% Refund for reservations cancelled 60 days prior to check-in.
- No Refund for reservations cancelled 30 days before check-in.
- In case of early departure, the full agreed reservation amount will still be retained.
Cancellation penalties for refundable rate
- January 2 to June 30 and September 1 to January 1: 100% refund 7 days before check-in;
- July: 100% refund 15 days before check-in;
- August: 100% refund 25 days before check-in;
- holidays and long weekends: 100% refund 15 days before check-in;
- In case of early departure, the full agreed reservation amount will still be retained.
- In case of a discounted rate, the rules of refundable and non-refundable rates will still apply.
- Vacation Home 3G Family on the Beach in Versilia (Lidoluxuryvillas) is exclusively reserved for guests occupying the Villas: access by unauthorized people is prohibited; visits by any outside guests must be approved in advance by the owner. It is forbidden to stay in the Villa in a number of people exceeding the maximum number allowed by law and its intended use.
- To avoid unpleasant inconvenience or the entry of animals, please leave the gates closed at all times.
- It is forbidden to bring animals of any kind into the garden and accommodations.
- In order to prevent the railings from deteriorating and for aesthetic issues, you are requested not to hang beach towels, towels, sheets or anything else on them; but to use the cloth hangers provided.
- Please keep the refrigerator at a temperature (max 2) and do not overload it.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the Villas.
- In general, please take the utmost care in the use of the Villa, the equipped outdoor area or the accessories and equipment included therein, to avoid unpleasant inconveniences during your stay and with respect for guests arriving later.
- The tenant is required to observe the common rules regarding quiet especially during the afternoon and night hours, avoiding noise and disturbing noise. Particular silence is to be observed between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m. and between 1 p.m. and 5 p.m. Parents are requested to constantly watch over their children so that they do not disturb.
- A security deposit of €300.00 is required. Said deposit is to be considered as a guarantee that the Villa, its furnishings and garden/Solarium will be returned in the same excellent state in which they were delivered and that none of the aforementioned belongings will be removed and/or damaged. The responsibility of the guest for charges and damages is such even if these exceed the value of the advance deposit and, in such case, the landlord-owner within three days of check-out will give notice to the guest, even by the shortest route, and, in cases of doubt, at the end of 10 days from the end of the rental period, will formulate an appropriate claim in writing, reserving the right, in case of refusal of the guest to recognize the due compensation, to use legal assistance, the costs of which will be fully charged to the guest.
- We kindly ask our guests to follow carefully the recycling collection as explained at check-in to avoid annoying hygiene problems.
- We kindly ask our guests to use the diligence of the good family man in the conduct of the house, the host is not responsible for guest’s valuables left in the house and outside the property.
- If guests intend to use a Villa for any kind of commercial use such as photo shoots or filming, this must be notified immediately at the time of booking. Such use will be permitted only with the written consent of the property, which in turn will implement specific provisions and clauses so imposed by the owner of the Villa (Ginevra srl).
- Private parties, weddings, wedding receptions or large gatherings are not permitted on the properties.
- No camping is allowed within the property.
- Agreed price includes utilities (electricity, water and gas), possible parking for one car/scooter space and use of common areas, plus €120 fee to be paid on site for first cleaning. A new cleaning with change of bed linen and towels is mandatory for stays longer than 7 days to be paid on the spot. The agreed price does not include the security deposit, any damages and any other services requested by the client to be paid on site. We reserve the right to change the published prices of our Villas at any time without notice. However, the price agreed upon at the time of booking (excluding any extras), will not be changed under any circumstances.
- Our facilities have an Internet connection. From our experience, when an Internet connection is interrupted for technical reasons beyond our control, it is unfortunately very difficult, despite our best efforts, to receive immediate assistance from some of the Internet providers operating in Italy. Therefore, we strongly advise those who need constant access to the Internet not to rely only on the Internet at the facility. Please note that, in any case, we cannot accept responsibility for lack of Internet connection.
Unavailability of the accommodation
- In case of force majeure prevent the reserved Villa from being made available to guests, the OWNER reserves the right to be able to assign another Villa with similar or superior characteristics at the same price, or, in extreme cases, to cancel the reservation, refunding to the guest the amount paid without the latter being able to make further claims for compensation in any capacity. It should be noted that outside of what you have paid nothing else will be refunded or compensated. Therefore, no claims will be considered. If for any reason the property you have booked becomes unsuitable for rental (e.g. damage to the electrical system, or any other problem with the property), we will cancel your reservation and refund the amount you have paid. We will not be responsible for any cancellation fees or travel arrangements. In case of cancellation, the transfer will be made to the same card/account that processed the reservation payment.
Rules on the management of vacation homes
- As required by the regional law of vacation homes, the manager is obliged to change the linen weekly (linen is defined as sheets and a set of towels per person) and to clean the Villa with a charge of € 120.00 and in any case at each customer change.
- Any extra change of linen, requested by the customer has a charge of € 20,00 per person, to be paid in cash at the change itself for the laundry.
- Additional shower towel € 2,5.
Arrival – Security Deposit
- At least 24 hours before arrival, the guest is required to notify the host of the exact time of arrival in order to receive a proper welcome. On the day of arrival, the Villa can be taken over from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., after that time a sum of €100.00 will be charged. No check-ins will be made after 11:00 p.m.
- Upon arrival, guests will be required to show a valid identification document. If valid documents are not shown, the reservation will be cancelled and the full amount paid will be withheld.
- The following payment methods are accepted: cash, credit cards (visa, mastercard, ATM) and paypal.
Departure – Return of the Villa
- On the day of departure, the owner or a designated person will come by to collect the keys and check the condition of the Villa. If this, the Villa will be released as delivered and if all the rules of these regulations have been complied with, the security deposit will be returned.
- The Villa must be released strictly by 10 a.m. to allow for cleaning. Unless otherwise agreed upon.
Rules during the stay
- Guests are expected to check the efficiency of the Villa and to notify us of any anomaly or deficiency no later than 24 hours after arrival and not to wait until the day of departure to inform us.
- All Villas are delivered clean and in working order. The guest will be responsible for the daily tidying up of the Villa and will be responsible for its integrity. When returning the Villa, the guest will be obliged to leave the accommodation in good condition, especially the cleaning of the kitchenette and dishes, which must be returned clean and in order, under penalty of an additional charge of € 100.00. Clients must also ensure that the refrigerator and dustbin are emptied. Midweek cleanings are possible upon request for a fee.
- It is strictly forbidden to make copies of keys. In case of loss of keys, a refund of €100.00 for the damage caused is provided.
- It is strictly forbidden to take linen out of the accommodation. Sunscreen and sun oil, makeup and hair dye can permanently stain bedding, sheets and towels. We therefore ask you to be careful when using these products. If despite your efforts the stains do not come out, you will be charged a fee to replace the linen.
- The client expressly exempts the manager from any liability for direct or indirect damages that may result from blameless interruptions of essential services such as electricity, gas and water.
- Information and tourist brochures are made available to guests inside the apartment. For any additional information guests can ask the manager.
- The structure Holiday Home 3G Family on the Beach in Versilia (Lidoluxuryvillas) disclaims any responsibility for the loss, theft or damage of items of your property left in the Villas.
- We accept no responsibility for any injury, theft, damage to persons or property within the property.
Cancellation by us
- If for any reason the property you have booked becomes unsuitable for rental (e.g. damage to the electrical system, or any other problem related to the property), we will cancel your reservation and refund the amount paid. We will not be responsible for any cancellation fees or travel arrangements. In case of cancellation, the transfer will be made to the same card/account that processed the reservation payment.
- During the rental period, the owner or his or her representative reserves the right to access the interior of the Villas and the facility for operations necessary to maintain the home and garden.
By signing the Reservation form, the client fully and unconditionally accepts the Reservation Terms and Conditions of the Geneva Facility S.r.l. (Lidoluxuryvillas).
LAW-COURT OF JURISDICTION
In the event of a controversy concerning the terms and conditions of this contract, the Court of Prato will have jurisdiction and Italian Law will be applied.